If you’ve ever had fruit flies or gnats then you know how annoying they are. I thought I had a problem with fruit flies but it turns out they were gnats from fungus in my house plants.
Actually it happened when you over water your plants. So after careful research. I found this stuff called neem cake on eBay.
You don’t need a lot. The bag in the picture is all I bought and it was enough to do the job I want to say it was 2 pounds.
I have seven houseplants. I’ve done it two times and now I’m just gonna let my plants dry out.
Here is what you’ll need.
Empty 2 liter soda bottle or empty 1 gallon water jug.
1. sprinkle neem cake all over the soil.
2. Then with the tablespoon add 3-4 spoons full of Neem cake in the empty bottle.
3. Fill the water bottle with tap water and let sit for 1 hour.
4. When the hour is up water the plants as usual.
5. Do not water again until the soil is dried out.
6. You should see less and less and then they should be gone.
Leave a Reply