With today’s busy Moms and Dads it’s hard to always stay on top of household chores especially when you have children and everything that they are involved in. Not being able to stay on top of the chores causes you to have a feeling of disorganized chaos. I find when the chores are done I don’t feel like things are snow balling out of control. Maybe you don’t feel that way but however it makes you feel I’m going to give you 5 tips to help you out. This is however after you’ve done a deep clean. By deep clean I mean get rid of clutter and organize your space. Once that’s done here is what works for me.
1. Make sure everyone has a chore! No one should be without a chore unless they are under 3 yrs old. It teaches children responsibility and care takers shouldn’t be cleaning alone you don’t make the messes so it’s a shared responsibility.
2. At the end of the day when the homework is done and before bath time get the kids in a habit of picking up their toys and books and putting them in their designated place. While they are doing that make sure the kitchen counters and table are cleared of things that don’t belong and dishwasher is loaded and started. This will give you a fresh start in the morning.
3. Make sure the floors are free of shoes and sweep the floors. Run a mop over floors. If the floors don’t need it then by all means skip that.
4. In the morning empty the dishwasher so it’s ready for later. After everyone is ready go to the bathrooms and take a bleach wipe and wipe down the bathroom sink and toilet seat.
5. Once a week dust everything. I usually do this on a Friday night or Saturday morning just to be done with it. I also do laundry really early on Saturday morning leaving Sunday for church and dinner and getting ready for the week ahead.
I hope this helps and if you have any tips leave a comment. We are all here to help one another.
Thanks for stopping bye. Don’t forget to share this with your friends.