1 Try not to wash your hair everyday. It take the oils out of your hair which your hair needs after peroxide depletes you hair of natural oils.
2 I use coconut oil on my scalp and throughout my hair once a week. I like to do this on Saturday night and leave it in overnight.
3 Use heat protectant on your hair before blow drying and flat iron and curling iron.
4 Wear a hat or some kind of scarf when you’re out in the sun and put hair conditioner in your hair before you go into chlorine or saltwater.
This is just what I do. Tell me what you do. Leave me a comment.
Vita Coco Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, 54 Oz – Non GMO Cold Pressed Gluten Free Unrefined Oil – Used For Cooking Oil – Great for Skin Moisturizer or Hair Shampoo – BPA Free Plastic Jar https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077XW2LKS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_U5IxBbFF6C0B4
It’s that time of year when everyone is going on in beach vacations. We’ve all been there. You don’t wanna over pack but you don’t wanna under pack ,so I have a few tips that will make packing much easier.
Tip number one: when trying to decide what you’re wearing for the evenings. I suggest summer dresses, especially if you’re going to someplace warm. You really can’t go wrong with a summer dress.You may want to bring a couple of pairs of dress shorts and a couple of dress blouses. This will all depend on how long you’re staying for. A little dressy blouse with some shorts and heels I think it’s a perfect little combo that looks put together.If your going for 7 days my rule is 5 outfits for evenings because your not going to be going out fancy every night. For those casual night you may wanna wear a Teeshirt and shorts.😉
Tip number two: summer tops are so easy to roll and pack and so are shorts. I find that your clothes have less wrinkles when you roll them. That’s right I roll my dresses and blouses also.
Tip number three: my advice is to take three pairs of shoes. One pair of flip-flops, one pair of heels, and one pair of flat comfy sandals. I only packed two pairs and wear the third pair.
Tip number four: make sure you put your bathing suit, cover up, a towel and some sunscreen along with a hat in your carry-on. This is to ensure that if you can’t check in right away you at least have your bathing suit and a towel and you can hang out on the beach or by the pool while waiting for check-in.
Tip number five:
On beach vacations I wear very little makeup. I just use mascara in the evenings. It really depends on my mood.Then I bring the essentials and I’m good to go.
I hope this is helpful and if you have anything to add to this please leave a comment and let us know.. we are all here to help one another. Have a Great Vacation😊
Often times when we go on vacation we bring some of our expensive things with us and it either gets stolen or lost. Well I’m going to tell you some of the things I do to keep my things safe.
1 Cellphones are big ticket items that I’m sure you would rather keep. I bring a water tight bag that I got on amazon GoBackTrail WATERPROOF POUCH SET – Includes 2 Large Heavy Duty Dry Pouches plus 4 Bonus Valuable Bags – Adjustable Waistband – For Men, Women or Kids – Protect Cash, Credit Cards, Keys Smartphones
It’s also good for money and the keycard for your room.
2 If you bring a camera only bring it out when you know that your likely to use it. Cameras are great to have but a hassle if you have to worry about it. Otherwise lock it in the safe along with your passport.
3 The safest place for your money is in the safe. Don’t bring it out unless you think you may need to buy something. If your at an all inclusive place then you really don’t need to bring it out.
Have a safe vacation 😊
Have you ever walked into a room to get something or do something and totally forgot what you intended to get or do? Reading is exercise for the Brain. Your brain like the rest of your body needs exercise. Based on scientific evidence mental stimulation slows down Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Reading will Improve your concentration and focus. Reading also reduces stress and makes you smarter. If you don’t use one area of your brain it weakens and falls into disrepair. When you read it improves all areas of the brain. Keeping you sharp as tact and Don’t read before bed because you will fall asleep as reading is very relaxing. You’ll barely remember anything that you read. When I started reading here is what I did. I would get up 30 mins before my alarm was set to go off. I would make a cup of tea and read for about 15 minutes every day and increase it weekly by 10 minutes. Then I would go about my day. Now I read 45 minutes to an hour every morning. It becomes a habit and now I’m so addicted to it. Reading in the morning when your refreshed and well rested has a different effect. You’re able to retain more then when you read and you’re tired. So exercise your brain. Give it a try and tell me what you think. Leave me a comment. As always thanks for stopping by.
With July 4th fast approaching here a a few tips to make your barbecue a more relaxed one.
1. Season what ever meat you like. I like Chicken and Steak you can even use Pork put all meat in separate freezer bags and when you get up the day of the barbecue take it out and put it on ice and let it defrost in the cooler. The Chicken and Steak will be so good. Everything will be so juicy and tender.
2. My recipe for marinade is 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette with 4 tablespoons of soy sauce. 1 1/2 tablespoonful of dill and 2 cloves of garlic minced. Put it all in the freezer bag and add chicken or Steak and Seal bag and shake bag mixing it all up. Then drop it in the freezer.
3. Get all your paper goods together a 4-5 days ahead. Plates,Cups,Napkins, Grill utensils include a knife and drinks. Table cloths and Games and Cards. All the chips and dips are together.
4. Make all salads the day before. Make a veggie platter and Get all condiments ready the day before including salt and pepper.
5. The morning of the barbecue put all drinks on ice. Pull the meat out of the freezer and stick that on ice. If your staying home leave salads in the refrigerator until your ready to eat. And put the meat in the refrigerator until your ready to cook it. Dress the tables with tablecloths and any decorations you have for a centerpiece. Napkins and plates and plastic ware should be put on all tables along with cups and chips and dips and veggie platter.
6. Remember that chicken should be cooked to 170 degrees so no one gets sick. Steak is to your liking. Always cook chicken separate from hot dog and burgers.
7. With all these things done in advance you will be able to spend more time with your family and friends.
8. Enjoy and be safe. Let me know some of your tips. Leave me a comment.
Have you ever gone to a new doctor that someone referred you to only not be compatible with the doctor? Then you feel stuck. Well I’m here to say No you’re not stuck.
You can now schedule what they call a meet and greet. You call the doctors office that you are thinking about going to and make an appointment to interview the doctor so to speak. You are not bound to them and they aren’t bound to you. Just as you are interviewing them they to are interviewing you. You call the doctors office say something like”I’d like to make an appointment to establish myself with the doctor”. They give you a 15-30 appointment. I think you really know if your compatible in the first 10 minutes of meeting a person. This way if it isn’t going to work then nothing lost and your insurance company won’t have a problem with it. It’s best if you are comfortable with the person whom you will in trust your health and well being to. I went to a doctor whom I met for the first time and within five minutes of talking to him I knew he was not a match for me. This also applies to dentists. Never feel like you are stuck with any physician or dentist that you aren’t comfortable with. You have a say in who cares for you, just don’t be rude. Another way of finding out more about the doctor or dentist your thinking of seeing is check out the reviews on Physicians and Dentists by using healthgrades.com there you will be able see how people like you and I grade the doctors and dentist. Don’t just use that though. Make an appointment and meet them yourself. Not everyone is a match. Find out for yourself.
Let me know how it works out. Leave a comment.